Wednesday, February 2, 2011

QUILT



Well I made my first quilt about a year a half ago, maybe a little longer. It was right before we moved, I made it to fit our new King size bed. Since that time I have made 3 baby quilts for various folks and decided I needed to make another quilt for our bed. The first one I put in double the batting, so it is really warm, and well in the summer I slept without it most of the time. So I wanted to make a thinner one for the summer time, and also have a spare. So I came up with this design and it took about 6 months to finish. I guess having a baby in there, probably slowed me down. But I finally finished it and made some pillowcases to go with it with the leftover material. I am pretty happy with it and we will see how the first night goes!

No comments: