Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day

It is Groundhog Day today. Luke is snack person this week at preschool so I was trying to come up with a fun snack for the groundhog fans. I saw many with like pudding cups w a cookie (groundhog) coming out of it. I however opted for the complicated dessert of a chocolate covered banana groundhog and some food that it eats: berries, sticks (pretzels), nuts, and mushrooms (marshmallows). So last night after getting home at 9 from working extra late I started my banana project. I have never done chocolate covered anything. So the first few were a disaster as the chocolate dried before I could get ears or sprinkles on it. So I finally got the hang of it but had one of my rejects out the whole time and noticed it just turned into a mushy banana. I for one don't like bananas and mushy bananas just gross me out, so it is 1130 and I have no other options as we don't have any pudding in the house. So I just have to go with it and know if the bananas are bad at least there is fruit!!

No comments: