Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby names

One of our main conversations in the house is baby names. We find out via ultrasound on March 8th what the sex is so names have been coming up. Luke is learning how to sound out words so he said I am going to find the baby a name. He picks up a very basic reading book and starts sounding out words. After each sound out he would decided if he liked it or not. If not he went to the next word. If he liked it he would ask Graham. If graham didn't like it, he ok I will find another. If Graham did like it, it was almost as if that was the name because they agreed on it. So this is an example.

Luke: "j-o-n". Jon. Don't like it.
Luke: "h-a-s". Has. I like it. Graham what do you think?
Graham: I no like it.
Luke: "t-w-o" two. I like it. Graham?
Graham: nope
Luke: "c-a-r-s". I don't like it.
Luke: "h-o-p". Hop. I like it.
Graham: me to.
Boys: let's name the baby hop!!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: