Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home Improvements




I decided to repaint the boys bathroom, so I went with a color called "Crocodile Tears" It looks pretty good. We did have a minor accident where my foot tipped over the can of paint, but I was able to save it as the paint went on the drop cloth and I used the roller off the drop cloth and saved enough to finish the walls!!














Well I have wanted to do something with our Laundry Room since we moved in. But I couldn't figure out what to do, or how to do it. So I finally came up with a plan, and away I went. We put in some cabinets, then added some storage units to the closet so the boys coats could be hung up nicely, we have a special place for the dog food also, and then some things on the walls to hang up all the cleaning stuff. I am pretty excited how it turned out.

No comments: