Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Graham's 2nd Birthday



Graham turns 2 on the 28th. I decided to make him a train table. Everyone asks me how do I know how to do this stuff. I don't know. When I was little my Dad used to build things, the biggest thing I remember was the platform beds he made us with drawers in them. I had my own tool box and table and Erin and I would hammer and screw stuff all the time. I haven't used my carpentry skills since I was probably 10 or 12, but it all came back to me in these latest projects. It has been a blast building stuff and I look forward to more things. So does Graham like trains? Yes, is the logical answer if I went to all the trouble to make this table, but in reality he likes everything. Hopefully he will play with them on the table, but if not I am sure it will be used for many things like an airport, a zoo, a coloring table, or whatever else their imagination can come up with. Thanks Dad for all the woodworking knowledge!

1 comment:

Jess Welch said...

Hey it looks good! I'm sure he will have a good time using it! :)