Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 weeks




It has been 8 weeks since my life went from 2 boys to 3 boys. i am finding life easier everyday. I think I have the schedules down where I don't have 3 boys screaming for food at lunch time and dinner time. I have arranged naps so the older 2 are down together and Graham usually sleeping longer and I can either nap, or do something around the house that needs done. Dinners are making their way to the table on most nights. We appreciate everyone who donated a meal to us, as we used them all and enjoyed not having to cook!! It is hard to believe I have to go back to work in 4 weeks, but I am looking forward to that part of life as well. Right now I am enjoying the time with my little ones and still working on some projects-mostly doing a new quilt for our bedroom. I am still not brave enough to go out with all 3 by myself, but we will have to try that someday before I return to work!

No comments: