Sunday, June 9, 2013

Potty training #3

Eli for probably the last month has sometimes been telling us when he has to go #2 and we would sit on the potty and sometimes be successful but it was more often than not, he had already gone in his diaper and we missed it. He would tell us when he was wet, but never to go potty.

After getting thru some busy weeks I thought this weekend was pretty quiet And I would have time to potty train him. So on Wednesday I started in the morning with underwear. He had one accident and the. Went once before I had to leave for work. He had 2 more accidents that day, but since that time he has been dry-day and night. Telling us he has to go potty even when outside or at church!

So this has been my easiest potty training to date and I did nothing! We have been rewarding him with m&m's when he goes but will go to the store for his potty training toy on Tuesday. He is also very excited to get to go fishing with Daddy on the boat!

No comments: