Sunday, February 17, 2013

Car rides

Since Eli has given up his pacey, which he has done way better than expected!, he seems to be finding his own place in the house. He likes to go to where the other boys are playing ad then casually wreck it. Or he will just go and take something they are looking at and walk away, this of course leads to screaming from the other kids. It could not have anything to do with the pacey and him just being more mischievous, or being the 3rd boy. But anyway it has been interesting. While driving to church today this is what we have heard already:

I have to take my coat off because I am too cold!


Guys look at me, guys look at me (he repeats this about 10 times) then says guys why aren't you looking at me?
(Now he is in the middle row of the car and Luke and graham are in the back so they can't see anything anyway!)

My tummy hurts on the back!

Not sure what we are going to do with this 2 yr old who is cute and mischievous in his own perfect way!

No comments: