Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am not an artist!


I didn't think I was that bad of a artist, until the almost 4 year old asked what the giraffe was doing next to the police guy.  That was my clue that I needed help.  So I told Graham that I needed to go to Art School.  He said oh, well is Daddy going to stay with us when you go away to school.  And I explained no, I wasn't actually going to go to art school, but that I am not a good drawer, so that I could use help in my artistic skills, and I would get that at art school.  He figured out where the ball cap went and the winter hat, but had no idea who the hooked hand guy was (even though we play pirates all the time and watch them on TV).  He didn't know what the spotted man was either.  Lady liberty he was also clueless.  So either we have to make many trips this year- a circus, NYC to see the State of Liberty, or I just have to become a better artist. 

No comments: