Thursday, May 17, 2012

Uninvited guest

We has our deck restained yesterday. So the dogs and kids aren't allowed on it. So after my shower I took them out front to do their morning duties. I left the door opened in case the boys woke up and came downstairs as Joe was heading towards the shower. At one point I turned and looked back at the house and saw what looked like a hummingbird fly in the door. Thinking my eyes were wring I ignored it ad eventually made our way back to the house, where sure enough the sound of buzzing wings was heard in the bathroom!!! So I got Joe to help the uninvited guest outside while I got 2 out of 3 kids up who were yelling. It finally took a fishing net and a legal pad to capture the flying friend and then get him out the door!! I guess we need to put our feeder up again!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: