Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BABY'S ROOM-seeing spots











Well some may say I am taking the NESTING of pregnancy too seriously. I have never had the opportunity to do a babies room before. Luke was born in Texas and we were moving in 3 months, so didn't do a nursery. Graham was born in a rental house and we knew we were moving to this house and there was so much else to do making up a nursery didn't seem at the top of the list. So now baby number three comes along and after decorating Luke and Graham's room I decided to tackle the babies room. Since we don't know what we are having I went with a theme that i will add to. The walls are a yellow with brown polka dots, and then will add either pink or blue polka dots as well once the baby is born. The one picture shows different pink and blue shadow boxes to give an idea of what the colors will look like. I then found this cool fabric at JoAnn Fabrics with blue, brown and tan polka dots on white background or the same with pink polka dots. So I am in the process of making a bumper of each of these and then a little blanket for the baby of each and will use whatever one is needed. I did most of the blue blanket tonight but need to work on the edging. So I thought I would share with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your room decorating skills, Megan!
Marsha McCoy