Saturday, August 29, 2009

Steelers vs Bills


The other night Joe goes, hey I am thinking of taking Luke to see the Steelers vs. Bills preseason game on Saturday. I said great, why don't you see if our friend Bob wants to go with Josh (big steeler's fans). The men decided they could do it! However after eating a nutritious dinner of hotdogs and tater tots for the kiddo's the 2/1/2 yr olds were officially wound up and running around the house screaming like crazy-the men looked at each other and said what were we thinking. The game starts at 730 pm, both boys are usually asleep by this hour. l.uke had 2 naps today and Josh took 1, so we are hoping for the best. But everyone was excited to see the FOOTBALL GAME!!! Everyone had their appropriate shirts on and were ready to go. Keep the men in your prayers tonight!!!!


1 comment:

Annie said...

I was at this game!!! My first Steelers game too. I wish I knew the boys were going! I bet Luke had a blast. And the Steelers killed the Bills! YAY!