Friday, January 30, 2009

quilt

I was inspired by what my sister was doing in PNG making a quilt. So I thought well if she can do it in PNG why can't I make one here. So since we recently got a king size bed (so the animals could have more room to stretch their paws) I decided to make a quilt for the comforter. If I had talked to a quilter they would have probably said I was crazy, so I didn't talk to anyone. I have finished the top which u see above in the picture. I now have to piece together the back, add the batting, sandwich it all together, then attach some binding. I am excited but nervous about the next steps. The goal is to get it done before the baby gets here, but that is 3 months time so I hope to be done long before that!!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: