Friday, March 14, 2008

1 year Pictures



Mom took me to sears to get my picture taken. Everyone says I did very good. I smiled a lot, and was very cute, I even waved to the camera. I got my picture taken with Mom too, and we looked good together.

I can now tell people that I am very tall, or so big as I like to put it. I now like to demand things. I will pick up my bottle and bring it to Mom or Dad for them to give it to me, as I do not like to hold my bottle myself. I will bring them food that I am hungry for and get them to open it to feed me. I love to watch Mom or Dad cook. My favorite animal is Peanut. We have fun wrestling together. I like to tackle her and she likes to lick my face, it is a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.