Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm 8 months old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello everyone. Today is my 8 month birthday. If you baked a cake, but forgot to have it delivered, don't worry in less than a month I will be 9 months old and you can try then. Just kidding. Well I had a good day. I spent most of it chasing around the brown dog, they call her "Peanut NO" You see Mom gave each dog 1 stick, she calls them bones. But the brown dog, got both of them and was chewing them around the house. Well I wanted to see what she was doing, so I kept following her from room to room, but she kept running away with the 2 sticks in her mouth, she looked silly. I don't even think I would like the sticks, but she wouldn't share! Mom said it snowed a little today, but I don't know what that is. All I know is I had my cool new hat on that Mimi gave me. She came to visit over the weekend. Unfortunately Mom and Dad's camera decided to die and there are only some black and white photos but that is alright we will let you know what they are like.

No comments: