Tuesday, October 16, 2007

hello


Just wanted to say hi. I have been busy these past few days playing in the leaves and getting brainwashed into thinking WVU is better than PSU. They may be better in the rankings, but we all know who is better! WE ARE.....PENN STATE.

Mom and Dad had a fun night tonight. They spent an hour digging Mom's dog out from under a shed that she decided to bury herself under. They tried lots of things-calling, tempting with treats, pouring water, using a stick, and finally the ultimate was digging a hole and Dad coaxed her out. The bad thing was, she could have gotten out on her own the whole time, but choose not to. If anyone wants to have a wiener dog that doesn't listen too well, please let me know. I am thinking of shipping her to Aunt Erin in PNG. Mom brought home these flat rate boxes-$37 for everything under 20 lbs and I know she only weighs 15. I will just need to put food and water in there as well, any ideas?

No comments: