Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter



My 1st Easter!!!! It was a cold day in Harlingen today, with a temperature of 37!! I read a story with Aunt Erin about Easter. She explained Easter isn't about eggs and baskets, but about Jesus dying on the cross for our sins.
Dad went to church 3 times today as he was asked to play the drums. People tell me he is really good. I would tend to agree! Unfortunately, I decided to pull an all nighter last night so Mom and I slept this morning instead of hearing Dad play.
We went to the Leibert's house for lunch and had a nice Easter dinner of Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Cabbage, Green Bean Casserole, and Brownies and Ice Cream for dessert. I of course sampled none of this, but Mom says it was good. Now we are back home, Dad is napping and I am busy typing. Mom is trying to keep me up today, so I will sleep at night. I don't know why she thinks this will work!!!
Other good news is that I have gained weight!!!! As of last night I weighed 7 lbs 12 oz!!!! Praise God I am growing. Happy Easter to you all and remember the real reason for this festive season!!

No comments: