Thursday, March 22, 2007

Luke's viewpoint


Hi everyone. Luke here. Mom is showing me how to type! I know I am pretty advanced for being only 2 weeks old. My life is good so far. I eat a lot, sleep a lot, and cry a lot. Mom says I dirty a lot of clothes and keep Mom and Dad up at night. I am not sure what night time is yet! I still have my umbilical cord stump so they tell me I can't get a bath yet. They keep coming at me with this wet cloth thing. I scream when it comes near me. Well I best be going, nap time is approaching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke, nighttime is when it's black outside and you don't have to squint your eyes from the brightness of the sun. The sun is the big bright ball in the sky during the daytime. Got it Luke....no squint means night and squint means day. That's all you need to know about intergalacticicity and sleep patterns....both interconnected.

Just stick with us regarding any other profound questions, concerns, or conundrums you might have throughout your young years and we'll set you straight.

Love,
Grampa and Gramma Meier