Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Off of work!

I'm fortunate to have this week off of work, so Megan has got me busy doing things around the house in preparation for our company (which will be arriving on Friday). We're having our friend Seth over for dinner tomorrow, so I'll be busy during the day cooking. I'm doing a pot roast; it should be fantastic.

I had a chance to go see Apocalypto last night. It looked a little strange from the previews, but was actually a great movie. I highly recomend it.

Yesterday I finished the last of my Christmas shopping. I took care of everyone on my list this year in under 2 hours with out leaving the house....thank you Amazon.com. I have no desire to go out to a crazy mall right now. I drove my Walmart yesterday, and there was actually a line of cars waiting to get into the parking lot.

We'll post pictures from our weekend with family soon on the blog and on the webpage.

No comments: